Thursday, October 16, 2014

Butterfly Project Girls Night Out ✿

Hello loves! Night out with the girls just chilling, eating and watching a movie was how I kick-started the month September. It was a memorable night indeed. I had so much fun. Especially when it was a night out with the community; Butterfly Project Malaysia - One of the pillars to the continuous growth of my blog's success. I know I often said it but it's true. They deserve endless praise from me 'cause they are amazing and they will have my full support 

The event took place at Indulge Lounge, TGV Cinema, One Utama. I was a volunteer on that day to look after registration with Miss Bulat. She's sweet and kawaii! The theme that night was 'Dress to kill' as there were Best Dress Competition. I'm never into fashion so finding something killer to put on is always a struggle but I tried my best to dress myself to kill that night. 

We were also introduced to one of the newest products that were hitting Muse at Watsons, Sunway Pyramid at that time and was also given some goodies from the brand and mini skin analysis. Expect a review soon :p 

To make the night even more wonderful, for dinner, we were served with delicious foods. Some of which I have never tasted or heard before. And for the first time ever, I ate a lot of veggies that night. It was such an achievement for someone who doesn't eat veggies at all. Looking at all these foods right now is making me so hungry *slurps*

After we were done eating, it was time to announce the winners for the best dress. There were three winners; Sabrina Azmi, Caroline and Cindy. Congrats ladies! 

To end the awesome night and to make it even more memorable, we were all adjourn to the cinema hall to watch the movie Lucy. It was my first time in the Indulge Movie Hall. Yup, expect a jakun reaction from me that day LOL. We were served ice cream desert and popcorn while watching Lucy. 

It was such an awesome experience. I had so much fun with the girls. The atmosphere was great, the foods were delightful and the girls were pretty and glamorous. Oh and credit to Butterfly Project for some of the pictures xx

And let's not forget the photo-booth! See told you, the ladies were pretty and glamorous! 
Thanks for the awesome night Butterfly Project and ladies! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...