Friday, September 19, 2014

Monthly favourites: AUGUST 2014

Hello loves! ❤ It's the time of the month again! No, not my period, no. Monthly favourites! hehe. 
You will see a lot of familiar stuff. They're the best, can't keep them away hihi. 



1. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Palette | RM119
My favourite's not the whole palette but the blusher (Unleashed) in particular. Other people may use M.A.C Melba when they don't know what blusher to use but for me, Unleashed is my "Melba". It works perfect with every looks I created. Love it! 

2. Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion | RM150
The best BB Cushion ever. Now I rarely wear foundation because of this. It's lightweight, provides awesome coverage and heatproof and sweat-proof! And did I mention it stays put like a charm even on hot sweaty day? 

3. Elianto Nail Polish in A05 Le Fresh & A18 Nude | RM8
Featured it on my Instagram (@izzahhahiraf_) awhile back and I just can't get over of how gorgeous these two combination are. Can't wait for my next period to wear them again hehe. 

4. Egyptian Magic Cream, 59ml | RM125
Ever since I got it, I won't let it out of my side. I bring it with me everywhere I go. It's just so convenient to have it around as it has so many benefits for the skin. And as I called it, my first aid kit cream. Review here

5. Snail White | RM N/A
A product I haven't talked about, ever. Been using it for a month and a half and seriously, where have you been all my life?! Expect a full review soon! 

6. Two Faced Melted Lipstick in Fuchsia | RM69
One of the most stunning pink lipstick I own. Love the formulation and that its stays on for a very long time without drying out your lips. Wish to collect all hehe. And love the applicator and the packaging! Review here

7. Yadah Oh My Sunblock | RM49
My #1 favourite sunblock ever next to the Cremorlab one. It's non-sticky, non-greasy and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable or anything. Very gentle to my skin even on my worst easily irritated, super duper sensitive skin day. 

And that's all my favourites for last month. Have you guys tried any of it? :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...