Friday, December 27, 2013

My beauty resolutions for 2014 ❤

Hello loves!  Can you believe that 2013 is coming to an end? How time flies! Now that 2014 is starting, it is time for us to make our New Year Resolutions! It is like a tradition right? Like every year we got to have one. Want to know what's my beauty resolutions are for 2014? 

1. Drink a lot of H20
I'm very lazy when it comes to drinking a lot of water because I'm not a fan of the idea of always going to the bathroom and pee lol and I have really tiny bladder so it makes it worse. Drinking at least 2 liters a day is important for your health and beauty so I gotta do it!

2. Put on eye cream 
I always forget to put on eye cream every night and every morning I will wake up with an ugly dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. Our eyes are the most delicate part of our body so we must take a really good care of it. 

3. Moisturize my whole body 
I'm not getting any younger unfortunately and if I don't moisturize my whole body, it will age faster and I will have wrinkles every where :(

4. Use suitable skincare products
This is my biggest concern ever. I always feel insecure about my appearance and my acne and scars just won't go away so maybe its time to change to a different skincare product! Organic maybe? YADAH COME TO ME!!

5. Sleep early! 
Getting an enough beauty sleep is something that I can't have lol it's hard for me to sleep early every night. My sleeping time is between 1-3am and thats bad for my health and skin. Need to change it ASAP!

And that's my beauty resolutions for the year 2014! I know its not much but it will make a huge impact on my life and skin obviously! I will try to fulfill it and make it as a habit. So what's your beauty resolutions for 2014? Come and share your beauty resolutions and you just might win an invite to party with YADAH and The Butterfly Project and other 49 bloggers but hurry, it ends tonight!!!

Why YADAH? Because it is natural, botanical, natural plant ingredients, organic, chemical-free, no artificial colouring, gentle yet effective! 

More info: https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia?sk=app_228910107186452 
https://www.facebook.com/YadahMalaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...