Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wonderbox June 13 Edition

Hello loves! ❤ You know, I'm sorry again for posting this a bit too late but like I said I've been busy (and by busy I mean sleeping) and now I finally have time to do this post. Fuh! So I subscribed to not one but two beauty boxes last month. The first one which you all know is the Bag Of Love and the second one is of course, Wonderbox

So what is Wonderbox? I know in the video I explained it wrongly but I'm going to explain it right this time :D I heard about Wonderbox from a certain someone but they didn't explain it that much so I sort of came up with my own explaination of what Wonderbox is... Oops. So after signing up to Wonderbox, you have to fill in a Beauty Profile where you tell them (the Wonder people) what's your skin types, hair colours, your most concern, make-ups and etc. By filling in this form, they will know you better and will try their very best to suit everyone's needs. At first I thought that everyone will get different products because not everyone has the same problem. But what they did was/is (based on what I think) level up all their products so that it suits everyone instead of just one or two people. And that's just great because some beauty boxes don't do that. And that's a huge pelus! 

Monthly subscription: RM45.00
I really like the box, its cute and I like the purple ribbon that they wrapped the box with. As you open the box you will see a lot of cards that's mainly vouchers and one description card. But today, lets forget about the card and just let me show it to you one by one :D
L'oreal Professional Liss Ultimate Shampoo (Full size - RM50)
L'oreal Professional Liss Ultimate Masque (Full size - RM67)
I'm just glad that I got a non coloured hair shampoo. This shampoo is really great. And the masque too! I like all of L'oreal Professional's hair products because I think they are really great. And also expensive... But mostly great! I tried a couple of their shampoos back in the day and I loved them! And I'm also currently using their Mystic Oil hair masque and ugh, it makes my hair so darn smooth I can't even begin how to tell you! Love love love L'oreal Professional! 
Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel (Full size - RM38)
This brand sounds really familiar but I can't really remember though I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere :s I find this product really helpful mostly because I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. I also love that its green tea I mean who can say no to green tea? Ihik. 

Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner (Price: N/A)
Can't describe how much I love this toner! At first I was a bit scared to try because of my sensitivity but I'm so happy that my face can take it. The toner is really hydrating, its gentle, it has a lemon-orange-ish scent to it which I loooooove and the glass bottle turns me up everytime ;) So much love for this toner 

Murad Exfoliating Pomegranate Mask (Price: N/A)
Didn't got a chance to try this one yet but I've heard a lot of great things about Murad. Though I'm not really a liquid or peel mask person, I'm more to a paper mask person but I'm definitely excited to try this one out. D E F I N I T E L Y!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack (Full size - RM58.60)
This is my favourite! I've been dying to try this one out since forever! I will do a separate entry reviewing this product because I love it and I use it every week so stay tuned!


Overall I'm definitely loving this box! Everything inside and about this box is a score! Still can't believe that I got that Neutrogena I mean I've always wanted that one hihi thank you so much Wonderbox! I really love this box and I'm looking forward to subscribe more and more with you guys! And you guys out there, go ahead and take a look at Wonderbox. You will be surprised ;) 

http://wonderbox.com.my/

Till then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...