Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Berkesan ke Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream?

Nak tahu? Jom baca! Tak nak baca? Tengok video! Heheheheasdfghjkl. 

Hi loves! So today I have an interesting product that I want to share to the world. I've been trying this product out for two months now. What product? Well read the title! It's the Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream! 
Whaaaaaat? What the heck is that? Well honey, this is a MAGIC CREAM! So how is it magic? I don't know :p But I do know that it whitens up my hand in just two days! But actually, the cream works because of the Glutathione. If you constantly take or in this case apply glutathione all over your body, your skin will become whiter and brighter. If you apply it on your face, it will lightens up your scars, treat your existing pimples, and you will look 5-10x younger than your age! Interesting right? It works to clear the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to serious skin problems. Eg: Hyperpigmentation, melasma and sun spots. It also makes your skin stay supple, smooth, fresh and radiant, nourishes your skin and enhance healing of wounds. Glutathione is an antioxidant made from Cysteine, Glutamic and Glycine (three kinds of Amino Acid) that's normally produce by our body to combat air pollution, chemicals, food and drinks, and other things that can ruin our body cells. OMG :O
This is a whitening and pore tightening cream. It has UV A/B/C protection as well as SPF130 PA+++ (sorry in the video I said SPF 20-40 lol). It's a really cool product because you don't have to wear two different products at once, ie: Whitening cream and sunblock. Just wear this cream and you are good to go! This cream is waterproof and the texture is really thick so it's a bit hard to remove it especially if you're going to take your Wudu'. I normally wash my hand with a shower gel for 2-3x and sometimes I would just scrub my hand to make sure that it is fully gone. But you can also use cleansing wipes to remove it if you're out and about. 
I've only tested this cream on my left hand so far and my left hand is much more whiter than before even without applying the cream! I'm so happy! At first I was a bit skeptical because there are a lot of korean products/whitening products out there but after seeing some reviews, I decided to try it myself. And I'm glad I did! Like I said I've been trying it out for two months now and I'm really pleased with the result! And I know you can put it on your face too but I don't want to take the challenge haha mostly because well you know, my skin is pretty bad (with the rashes, dryness, acne and all) so I don't want to take the risk. Though I really do want to see if this cream will make my scars go away but nahh I would rather just have them on my face then risking it. So this is my hands:
Yay whiter looking hand! Hehe can't wait to use it on my right hand and be whiter whiter whiter! :p Interested in buying it? Check this Facebook! Total price is rm30 including postage (rm5 postage) which is by far the cheapest price (at least to me)! But if you found any site that's selling it for a cheaper price then definitely let me know alright! And lastly, don't forget to watch my video if you want to see a better look at my hands before and after. Thank you!   

P/s: How do you like my new font? Or the previous one is better?



Till then.

38 comments:

Moon ji said...

Hye! Nice review ! Malaysians here! :D I'm waiting for my Cathy Doll Cream >< So, just wanna ask.. Are muslims cant wear this to pray and take wudhu' ? (Means,selagi tak hilang krim tu, selagi tu eh takboleh solat?) ~.~

izzahhahiraf said...

Hi Tiqa! Thank you :) Personally I think you can't meaning you have to rinse it off before taking your wudhu'. The texture is really thick but you can always rub it off. That works too :)

KHALID said...

love ur accent. weather dkt malaysia is so freaking hot. transforming into weirdo kuda belang .hmm i think im gonna give this a try. hope so..

izzahhahiraf said...

I have an accent? Wow, didn't notice but thanks :D Ikr? So hot here tambah pula tengah puasa sabar jela.. Anyway, yeah you should! Its so affordable and so easy. Goodluck!

Anonymous said...

hey there.i really want to know if this lotion only make our skin whiter when we use it.if we keep using it,is it our skin will become whiter.What if we dont use it for a long time is it or skin will back to the normal tone?

izzahhahiraf said...

No dear, your skin will not go back to its normal colour. Your skin will stay white forever, insyaAllah.

Anonymous said...

Have you try it on your face? Is it work? :)

Angelina said...

Hi Izzah Farihah ,is this cream make ur skin white forever?is it allergy to sensitive skin?thanks.

Angelina said...

Hi Izzah Farihah ,is this cream make ur skin white forever?is it allergy to sensitive skin?thanks.

Angelina said...

Hi Izzah Farihah ,is this cream make ur skin white forever?is it allergy to sensitive skin?thanks.

Angelina said...

Hi Izzah Farihah ,is this cream make ur skin white forever?is it allergy to sensitive skin?thanks.

izzahhahiraf said...

If you have a sensitive face then I would not recommend. If you don't then it will work just as good as it is on your skin :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Ms.izzah..where can i buy cathy doll product?...i want to try it though idk where to purchase....can u email me for info. xenia_maria07@yahoo.com ...thnks:-)...

izzahhahiraf said...

Sure babe, no problem :)

cikgu azma said...

Dptkan cream diatas dgn harga borong. Hubungi 0135000175.

Anonymous said...

SALAM,NK TANYE,
KATE BNDE NI KALIS AIR KN..MCM NE NK AMBIL AIR SEMBAHYANG. KNE CUCI MUKE EVRYTIME NK AMBIL AIR SEMBAHYANG DLU LA.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum, hey Izzah! I would just like to ask about the ingredient. Do you by any chance know the source of glycerin used in this product?

Anonymous said...

Is it all natural? I am very scared to use chemicals on my skin.

izzahhahiraf said...

Salam semua :)

1) Yes, kena cuci muka dulu before ambil wudhu. Ibarat foundation juga krim ni.

2) I don't sell it so I don't really know :/

3) No I'm afraid its not all natural, sorry :/

Unknown said...

i am malaysian and have shop in thailand for selling skincare and cosmetic products included Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream as well,anyone interest can email me for more details,famtzechien1977@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i am malaysian and have shop in thailand for selling skincare and cosmetic products included Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream as well,anyone interest can email me for more details,famtzechien1977@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i am malaysian,have shop in thailand selling skincare and cosmetic products included Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream,anyone need to buy can email to me famtzechien1977@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i am malaysian,have shop in thailand selling Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream,anyone need can email to me famtzechien1977@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi there izzah :) I really want to know about this product. i mean is it safe to our skin? well you know nowadays there's a lot of products that really harmful to use.

Anonymous said...

Is it good for me yg ada pimple utk try product ni?

izzahhahiraf said...

Hi iera & anon! So far I haven't used it on my face so I'm not quite sure :/ I only use it on my hands. And so far so good. No side effect or whatsoever :)

Anonymous said...

Wah kalau sapu dekat muka parut hilang tak? I wanna try it! :)

izzahhahiraf said...

Hi anon! I met a few people yang guna ni on their face and hilang! If you guna thanaka pun hilang! 40g rm12, 110g rm20 free postage :D

haifahakim beauty house said...

Hi..i m the owner online thai product shp @ fb: beauty produk murah giller or www.produk-wanita-thailand.blogspot.com....the magic cream spf above only rm28 at my shop!!! Hundred of cathy product!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi kak, kakak nampak kesan nya dalam berapa hari.?? Example saya start pakai pada 13 september haritu, kut kut 2 minggu ya? Saya tanya sebab saja belum nampak kesan nya, muka masih hitam harini (tak sabar)

Anonymous said...

You bout it for RM30?!? I bought it for RM20!!!:P I got this stock somewhere around KL and that boutique they're selling is very cheap! ^^

Kedai Online Cputeri said...

produk ni sgt bagus n berkesan ttp hati2 semua terdpt yg tak ori jgk melambak dijual -- kalau dpt murah sgt tu kena teliti dulu k..

Anonymous said...

Salam kak,saya nak tanya..kalau pakai krim ni,hilang putih pada tangan tu bila ??? And,dekat mana jual krim ni ?? Ada kat kedaii tak ??

Anonymous said...

Salam kak,saya nak tanya..kalau pakai krim ni,sampaii bila tahan ?? And,kat mana jual krim ni ?? Kat kedaii ada tak ??

Anonymous said...

Salam kak,saya nak tanya..kalau pakai krim ni,sampai bila tahan ye ?? And,kat mana jual krim ni ?? Kat kedaii ada tak ?? pliss replay kak :(

Anonymous said...

how can i buy this product without online purchases?is thre any outlet tht can i webt to?

izzahhahiraf said...

Omg, ada yang fake? :O Thank god I bought it from a trusted seller! Beware ladies! And thank you Empunya <3

Hm, I tak tau lah ada jual dekat kedai ke tak. Ada kata kat SaSa dah ada jual tapi I tak pasti. So far dekat kulit I still tahan lagi :)

Anonymous said...

Be careful not to get the fake one, it happened to me and broke my skin out so bad!

Check this link.

http://tieudunghay.com/threads/kinh-nghiem-phan-biet-my-pham-cathy-doll-that-va-gia.5689/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...