Friday, May 31, 2013

Introduction ♡

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last step into this blogging world. Oh how I miss! I was once a very active blogger but when I entered College I haven't got that much time to blog. But now I'm back with a brand new look and ideas of how my blog is going to be. I'm not going to blog about random stuff like I used to blog. This time I'm going to blog about Health and Beauty ! I love surrounding myself with make-up and skincare! It's become a part of my life though I often got scolded by my parents for wasting money but the feeling of owning my desire products just makes me happy. And that's all that matters! 

But keep in mind that I'm still young and I can't really afford those superb expensive products like Lancome, SK II, Estee Lauder and all, but I will try my best to feature some really good stuff that does the job as superb as the expensive ones. I hope you will find my blog interesting and helpful!

Till then. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://youtu.be/_XzXTq8G3QU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...